Wednesday, February 6, 2008

JSW Energy filed papers for IPO

JSW Energy has filed its papers with SEBI for its proposed initial public offering of 6,32,25,000 shares of Rs10 each. JSW Energy plans to raise over Rs 3,500 crore from the issue, to finance construction and development of identified projects aggregating to 3,410 MW in capacity and to repay debt. It has 3,670 MW of generating capacity in the operational, construction or implementation phase as well as has power generation projects at early stages of development with a combined installed capacity of 9,600 MW.

JSW Energy is part of the Sajjan Jindal-led JSW group, which has presence in steel, power, cement, aluminium, software, and infrastructure sectors. JM Financial, Kotak Mahindra Capital and ICICI Securities are book running lead managers to the issue.

1 comment:

Dj31 said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Stock Market News and Views, Stock Buying and Investment Tips.